As a universal bank Alior Bank addresses its' services to both individual and businesses customers. In day-to-day activities, the bank combines principles of traditional banking with innovative solutions, through which Alior Banks has systematically strengthen its' market position and setting new directions for development of the Polish banking sector.
- Innovative products and solutions as well as the highest quality of service have brought us recognition and trust of nearly 3 million customers.
- Individual approach to needs and expectations of entrepreneurs makes that we provide services to 126 thousand companies.
- Extensive network of branches provides convenient access to a wide range of banking services.
- Modern internet and mobile banking make that we are always close to our customers.
- We are a reliable business partner appreciated by the market Alior Bank shares are included in the WIG20 index, which comprises the largest companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- The Alior Bank’s brand is one of the most recognizable among consumers.
Our innovation culture
Alior Bank has many unique skills, especially in the fields of IT and innovation. In-house, are developed IT solutions, combined business needs analysis, market research and customer centricity with implementation pathways. In 2018 Alior Bank established RBL_, innovation laboratory, which is one of 25 Best Financial Innovation Labs in 2019 by Global Finance magazine. RBL_ (short for REBEL) is an entirely new concept. Its role is to improve existing and test new solutions for the bank, explore new banking trends and built an ecosystem of partnerships with start-ups and FinTechs. RBL_ is based on two ecosystems – internal and external. The first area is being develop by teams specialized in blockchain, open banking. Internal ecosystem is also developed by innovations team which focuses on inspiring employees to develop new solutions. It is specialized in surveys with customers and improving the UX image of banking. The second area is developed by FinTech teams responsible for developing the ecosystem in cooperation with external partners and RBL_VC fund which invests in promising post-seed companies. FinTech units task is to establish cooperation with the most promising start-ups in order to develop and implement ready-made solutions responding to specific business requirements at the Bank. RBL_ works closely with all Alior’s business units to make sure that solutions they develop support current business needs of the Bank and its customers.
Alior Bank uses technologies in everyday:
- Behavioral segmentation: right product for customers’ needs that we have observed.
- Robotization: development of Dronn functionalities and continuously think about adopting them to other areas. Robo Factory, which has automatized processes of repetitive activities. This has helped Alior’s employees to focus on more complicated challenges. There have been already changed 70 processes and by 2020 Alior Bank will have robotized almost 120.
- Blockchain: as one of the first banks in the world Alior Bank implemented open blockchain for document authentication. The Bank adopt this technology, as it benefits our customers and lowers the costs.
- Open Banking: revolution of PSD2 will give the Bank a place among the market leaders. Banks' strategy shows its' active role in the new ecosystem as well as the advantages thereof.
- Advanced analytics: Alior Bank is already an organization that bases its operations on data. Nonetheless, we are still develop.
Alior Bank is the „Digital disruptor” – what does it mean? Alior Bank is aware that conditions are continuously changing, technology is progressing and clients’ expectations are growing. Alior Bank will target the opportunities that will appear in the coming years and we are ready to take them up. The Bank is going to develop while keeping the things that our customers appreciate. Alior Bank team has the courage to pick up new, difficult challenges, status quo is not enough for them and they are not afraid to compete with the ones bigger than Alior Bank. „Digital disruptor” is the philosophy of Banks' operations, it inspires products, offers and services which we deliver every day.
Smartphonisation – Alior Bank’s mobile way of working
Alior Bank has equipped its employees safe smartphones with preinstalled set of applications to move...
Bancovo - truly digital financial marketplace
Truly digital financial marketplace that is making the experience of taking the loan incredibly easy
Proprietary photo identification process in remote credit-oriented processes